Glendora Community Hospital (GLEN) was built in 1958. Our 21-bed behavioral
health nonprofit hospital is located in the beautiful City of Glendora,
CA. The hospital takes pride in delivering quality, personalized behavioral
healthcare, always treating you with dignity, respect and compassion.
Learn more about us.
Glendora Community Hospital specializes in helping seniors aged 55 and
older suffering from mental health disorders. Our team is adept at serving
high-acuity patients who may be struggling with symptoms of self-harm,
mood disorders, dementia, and psychosis.
Our Governing Board and Medical Staff leadership play a vital role in
the development of new services and programs to continue to meet the needs
of the communities we serve.
Key Leadership Team Members
- Chief Executive Officer: Parrish Scarboro
- Chief Nursing Officer: Noelle Rubio-Walsh
- Chief Financial Officer: Harold Way
- Chief of Staff and Director of Psychiatry: Cyrus Nasserian, MD
- Director of General Medicine: Oliver Solomon, MD