Glendora Hospital is proud to be part of College Hospitals and is expanding rapidly. We are dedicated to the highest quality of customer services delivered with a sense of warmth friendliness and organizational pride. Become part of a team that provides a respectful environment, flexibility, a tight knit group and autonomy to utilize your knowledge and experience.
We are looking for Mental Health Workers (MHW) to join the Nursing Department at Glendora Hospital NOC/Overnight Shift. The Mental Health Worker (MHW) will support licensed staff in providing safe and therapeutic patient care as delegated and in adherence to policies & procedures.
Duties and Qualifications:
- Current BLS for healthcare provider card
- Assists licensed staff in provision of patient care in accordance with the individual treatment plan.
- Observes and monitors patients’ progress and reports observations to appropriate staff.
- Assists patients with activities of daily living skills.
- Provides staff with relief coverage for break periods by appropriately supervising patients or answering telephones.
- Remains flexible and adapts to change in assignments/priorities, to provide the most effective and efficient support for the patient.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. and/or a minimum 1 year experience in acute psychiatric inpatient setting preferred.
- CPI Certification within 30 days of hire (provided by Glendora Hospital upon hire)
Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for CHLB/Glendora Hospital roles, including but not limited to shift differential and other special pay practices, etc. The posted compensation for the position is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay that CHLB/Glendora Hospital in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting.
Pay Range: $16.00-$20.00