Glendora Hospital is proud to be part of College Hospitals and is expanding rapidly. We are dedicated to the highest quality of customer services delivered with a sense of warmth friendliness and organizational pride. Become part of a team that provides a respectful environment, flexibility, a tight knit group and autonomy to utilize your knowledge and experience.
We are looking for full-time LVNs to join the Nursing Department at Glendora. We are hiring for AM shift and Overnight Shift. The LVN will provide safe and therapeutic patient care as delegated by and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and in adherence to policies and procedures.
Day Shift Schedule
- Current LVN licensure and current BLS for healthcare provider card
- Observes, records, and reports stability of changes in the patients’ condition
- Monitors safety of the therapeutic milieu and assists in the management of an assaultive patient
- Functions within scope of practice and meets all legal and regulatory requirements
- Assists in the admission process including data collection and orientation to the unit and program
- Documents pertinent patient interactions, patient data collected and patient responses to therapeutic interventions.
- Minimum 1 year experience in acute psychiatric inpatient setting preferred.
- CPI Certification within 30 days of hire
Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for CHLB/Glendora Hospital roles, including but not limited to shift differential and other special pay practices, etc. The posted compensation for the position is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay that CHLB/Glendora Hospital in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting.
Job Type: Full-time
Rate: $26.11 - $33.29 per hour