Glendora Hospital is proud to be part of College Hospitals and is expanding rapidly. We are dedicated to the highest quality of customer services delivered with a sense of warmth friendliness and organizational pride. Become part of a team that provides a respectful environment, flexibility, a tight knit group and autonomy to utilize your knowledge and experience.
We are looking for full-time LVNs to join the Nursing Department at Glendora. We are hiring for AM shift and Overnight Shift. The LVN will provide safe and therapeutic patient care as delegated by and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and in adherence to policies and procedures.
Overnight Schedule: 1900-0730 ; 3 days a week; some weekends required
Duties and Qualifications:
- Current LVN licensure and current BLS for healthcare provider card
- Observes, records, and reports stability of changes in the patients’ condition
- Monitors safety of the therapeutic milieu and assists in the management of an assaultive patient
- Functions within scope of practice and meets all legal and regulatory requirements
- Assists in the admission process including data collection and orientation to the unit and program
- Documents pertinent patient interactions, patient data collected and patient responses to therapeutic interventions.
- Minimum 1 year experience in acute psychiatric inpatient setting preferred.
- CPI Certification within 30 days of hire
COVID Protocols: Must be vaccinated and have received a booster or be subject to test two times a week. Will be required to wear a mask.